Fall is upon us and it’s time for AMain Hobbies’ 7th Annual Tekin “Fall Brawl” at the world-famous Silver Dollar R/C Raceway. The weather is cooling down, which means 1/10 scale racers will be converging in Chico, California for the turf track racing
Silver Dollar R/C raceway has been redesigned to support both 1/10-scale turf, 1/8-scale dirt and 1/10th Scale Oval racing
The Fall Brawl is a one-day race event on October 13th, but racers can run the layout and practice on October 12th. We have the privilege of having Shane Mouton/ Kevin Jelich call the racing action. Shane and Kevin did a fantastic job in 2017, so it was only right to have him back as the race announcer.
There will be race classes for everyone including Open and Pro divisions based on skill level.
Here is some links to some videos of past events held at Silver Dollar RC Raceway to get an idea of what a World class facility this is.
2017 Turf Track promo: https://youtu.be/waFDEKluXrM
2017 AMainhobbies Manufacturers Cup: https://youtu.be/3wP8F906gkE
2014 Labor Day Shootout/ US Pro Cup: https://youtu.be/UZP-2MT0zuU
2014 SWorkz Challege: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGH6uGLauM0
2013 IFMAR World Championship: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsX2AxNCUYw
2015 ROAR National Championship: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLxi8DG2kmQ
Visit the Facebook events page and please feel free to invite your friends:
Last years race report: https://www.amaintracks.com/2017-tekin-fall-brawl/
Live Race feed can be found here: http://amainsdrc.liverc.com/live/
Keep your calendars clear more info to come soon:
Hotel Information can be found at: http://tracks.amainhobbies.com/travel-resources/
Stock 2wd Buggy
Pro Stock 2wd Buggy
Stock Stadium Truck
Open 2wd Buggy
Open 4wd Buggy
13.5 4wd Buggy
Open 4wd Short Course
Open 2wd Short Course
4wd SC Mod Oval
2wd Open Sprint
1/8th Scale E Buggy
1/8th Scale Nitro Buggy
1/8th Scale Nitro Truggy
About the facility:
Silver Dollar RC Raceway is owned and operated by Amainhobbies.com and is considered by many to be the premier outdoor race facility in the United States. Silver Dollar RC Raceway has hosted 2 ROAR Nationals, one IFMAR World Championship and many big races with absolute success. We have a veryknowledgeable track crew and cater to you racers.
- Silver Dollar RC Raceway is 160 x 110’ outdoor high-quality dirt and 48×100′ turf racing surface.
- 12’ high covered drivers stand large enough to accommodate 30 drivers with true ADA accessibility at Silver Dollar RC Raceway.
- 76 permanent 4’x2’ pit spaces, 28 of which are climate controlled at Silver Dollar RC Raceway.
- 5,000+ sq. ft. of available space for overflow pitting for Silver Dollar RC Raceway for large events.
- Pit space for 165+ drivers with table, chair, light and power.
- AMB RC4 scoring hardware with LiveTime race management software.
- Professional catering on site.
- Free trackside Wi-Fi internet access.
- Hotels and restaurants within 1.5 miles of the facility.
- Largest accessible parts inventory for racers available at AMain Performance Hobbies warehouse.
- Plenty of parking and free overnight RV parking (no hookups).
- LiveRC broadcast of all races http://amainsdrc.liverc.com/
- Retrievable video footage of all races via LiveRC https://www.youtube.com/user/LiveRCvideos/playlists
- For more information about Silver Dollar RC Raceway, please visit http://tracks.amainhobbies.com/silver-dollar-rc-raceway/
- The facility has had three VRC-PRO layouts created as listed below: