Fall is upon us and it’s time for AMain Hobbies’ 8th Annual Tekin “Fall Brawl” at the world-famous Silver Dollar R/C Raceway. The weather is cooling down, which means 1/10 and 1/8th scale racers will be converging in Chico, California for carpet and dirt track racing
Silver Dollar R/C raceway has been redesigned to support both 1/10-scale carpet, 1/8-scale dirt and 1/10th Scale Oval racing. Its been a great setup as in you can practice on one track while the other track is racing. This ensures all racers lots of wheel time and fun during the event.
The Fall Brawl is a one-day race event on October 12th, but racers can run the layout and practice on October 11th. There will be race classes for everyone including Sportsman and expert divisions based on skill level.
Here is some links to some videos of past events held at Silver Dollar RC Raceway to get an idea of what a World class facility this is.
2017 AMainhobbies Manufacturers Cup: https://youtu.be/3wP8F906gkE
2014 Labor Day Shootout/ US Pro Cup: https://youtu.be/UZP-2MT0zuU
2014 SWorkz Challege: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGH6uGLauM0
2013 IFMAR World Championship: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsX2AxNCUYw
2015 ROAR National Championship: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLxi8DG2kmQ
Visit the Facebook events page and please feel free to invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/872185736484745/
Last years race report: https://www.amaintracks.com/2018-tekin-fall-brawl/
Live Race feed can be found here: http://amainsdrc.liverc.com/live/
Hotel Information can be found at: http://tracks.amainhobbies.com/travel-resources/
Stock 2wd Buggy
Pro Stock 2wd Buggy
Stock Stadium Truck
Open 2wd Buggy
Open 4wd Buggy
13.5 4wd Buggy
Open 4wd Short Course (dirt track)
2wd Sprint (Oval)
2wd Buggy Mod/late model (Oval)
2wd SC Mod ( Oval)
1/8th Expert E Buggy
1/8th Sportsman E Buggy
1/8th Expert Nitro Buggy
1/8th Sportsman Nitro Buggy
1/8th Nitro Truggy
About the facility:
Silver Dollar RC Raceway is owned and operated by Amainhobbies.com and is considered by many to be the premier outdoor race facility in the United States. Silver Dollar RC Raceway has hosted 2 ROAR Nationals, one IFMAR World Championship and many big races with absolute success. We have a very knowledgeable track crew and cater to you racers.
- Silver Dollar RC Raceway is 160 x 110’ outdoor high-quality dirt and 58×100′ carpet racing surface.
- 12’ high covered drivers stand large enough to accommodate 30 drivers with true ADA accessibility at Silver Dollar RC Raceway.
- 76 permanent 4’x2’ pit spaces, 28 of which are climate controlled at Silver Dollar RC Raceway.
- 5,000+ sq. ft. of available space for overflow pitting for Silver Dollar RC Raceway for large events.
- Pit space for 165+ drivers with table, chair, light and power.
- AMB RC4 scoring hardware with LiveTime race management software.
- Professional catering on site.
- Free trackside Wi-Fi internet access.
- Hotels and restaurants within 1.5 miles of the facility.
- Largest accessible parts inventory for racers available at AMain Performance Hobbies warehouse.
- Plenty of parking and free overnight RV parking (no hookups).
- LiveRC broadcast of all races http://amainsdrc.liverc.com/
- Retrievable video footage of all races via LiveRC https://www.youtube.com/user/LiveRCvideos/playlists
- For more information about Silver Dollar RC Raceway, please visit http://tracks.amainhobbies.com/silver-dollar-rc-raceway/
- The facility has had three VRC-PRO layouts created as listed below: